Giulio Zanolla, Esq.
- Over fifteen years of experience successfully mediating complex civil and commercial disputes with aggregate value of billions of Dollars, across a wide range of industries and jurisdictions, including domestic and international matters.
- Has mediated and co-mediated hundreds of high-stakes disputes involving sophisticated legal and business issues including contract interpretation and enforcement disputes, complex insurance coverage including issues relating to multiple insurers and towers of insurance and reinsurance, shareholder actions, Directors and Officers’ liability, bankruptcy-related litigation, antitrust cases, intellectual property enforcement, professional liability, employment disputes, construction litigation, admiralty disputes, product liability and tort actions. He has mediated disputes involving privately held companies as well as Fortune 100 corporations, multinational conglomerates and financial institutions across a wide range of industries and markets.
- Mr. Zanolla has honed his mediation skills by working extensively alongside some of the world’s preeminent commercial mediators, including co-mediating dozens of highly complex and high-stake matters with Hon. Daniel Weinstein (ret.) of JAMS and Antonio Piazza, Esq. of Mediated Negotiations.
- In addition to his mediation work, Mr. Zanolla has taught and mentored law student-mediators as an Adjunct Professor in the mediation clinic programs at Brooklyn Law School and CUNY Law School, and as guest lecturer at Cardozo School of Law and other prestigious academic institutions. He has provided mediation and negotiation training for lawyers, business leaders and insurance professionals across the US and globally and frequently speaks at national and international conferences on mediation and ADR topics.
- Mr. Zanolla is available to conduct mediations in-person worldwide as well as virtually via secure video-conferencing platforms.
Resolute Systems administers Mr. Zanolla’s mediations and arbitrations. To schedule a mediation or arbitration, please contact Michael Weinzierl at (800) 776-6060 ext. 125 or [email protected].